08 Jan Episode 20: Your life is given to YOU – Setting up for success in 2019
Today we are joined by Nicole Van Hattem, Brisbane based, Holistic Success Coach for Women in Business. Together we discuss sustainability and success, why you need to view your people first and the importance of self care.
For over 20 years, Nicole has worked in corporate banking, finance and various other industries before embarking on a new path which led her to begin Nicolevanhattem.com. After experiencing a huge physical and mental burnout from working 16 hour days, not eating, not sleeping and living on caffeine she desperately needed time off. But the reality check didn’t hit her until she got the news that her boss had died from a heart attack.
Now a qualified holistic health coach, Editor in Chief and Broadcaster, Nicole is passionate about coaching in the corporate world where both men and women experience an imbalance. She is a strong believer in listening to your body and becoming connected from within.
Some of the insights you’ll discover from this episode are:
- Always viewing yourself and your team as people first. If people don’t function the workplace doesn’t function either
- Self-care is not selfish it is self-responsibility
- Discussions on wellness and sustainability in female leaders
- A balance of masculine and feminine energy for busy schedules and lifestyle
- Asking yourself the big questions of “what is my definition of success?” Am I in alignment with my definition of success?
- Setting yourself up for the 2019 new year with the mentality of you are here for you. Putting self-care and your wellbeing first and taking control of the decisions you make in your life.
Tune in leaders!