20 Nov Episode 17: Confidence through Aligning our Inner and Outer Selves
After speaking about the values of feminine energy and how to use it more at work, in this episode we consider how we present ourselves (whether it be from a masculine or feminine perspective), and how this reflects on us as a leader. I welcome Ann Whitaker to talk about confidence and how we represent ourselves on the outside, especially at work.
We discuss how to find inner and outer confidence, how colours make us feel and why feminine energy is more than just the way you dress (it’s not just florals and pink!).
Some of the insights you’ll discover in this episode are:
- How to present your core values and leadership style through the colours and clothes you wear
- How your mindset is affected by the way you dress
- How colour makes you more approachable
- Why navy is sometimes a better colour choice than black
- How to find your style as a leader
- How to stamp your individual style at work
- Why men and women are stuck in black and white when it comes to corporate dress
Tune in leaders, you’ll enjoy this one.