16 Oct Episode 15: Behavioural Profiling
In this episode, I delve into Behaviour Profiling, one of the most important and useful tools you can use as a leader to understand your behaviours and triggers but also the behaviours of those in your team and in your organisation. Being a great leader means understanding why you act and respond the way you do, while being responsive to the triggers and behaviours of your team, to adapt your approach to get different results with different people.
We need to flex our leadership style and behaviours to ensure we can influence the system, culture and team we are in, and to make a difference in the world of work and get the best out of our team.
In this episode, I share insights, tools and strategies on:
- Effective behaviour profiling tools and how to generate insights from your team
- How to adapt our style to get different results with different people
- Why the person with the most behavioural flexibility controls any system that they are in
- How to flex your style to make a lasting difference
- How to look at the world through the filter of behaviour profiles
It’s an interesting one – covering how our physical bodies are a reflection of what’s going on inside, and Leona shares her expertise about how she works with men and women to give them more balanyifyce and find the core of what is going on both internally and externally.
Tune in leaders, this is our most practical leadership podcast yet and you won’t want to miss this one!