18 Sep Episode 12: We’re feminine and feminist!
The feminine and the feminist – do you relate to one more than the other?
Do you think we need the masculine energy within us to get the feminine off the ground?
Have we reached the point of an identity crisis with women and how they describe themselves – is there an extreme of what labels we use? Are we destined to always resolve something through the masculine, rather than the feminine?
Let’s go through the shift and change between feminine and feminist. In this episode, Bec and Nicky discuss the two words and what they mean. While one is much more well known and accepted, it still comes from a very feminine place – but is the feminine undervalued because it comes from a different energy?
We discuss insights around both these two words in relation to:
- Is feminine dysfunctional?
- Are we destined to always resolve something through the masculine?
- Why is it an issue to be labelled feminine?
- How do we have curiosity rather than control?
- Have we devalued care – and why?